For information or Bookings Call 02 9980 1307 or 0407 922 092
A Superb Selection of Holiday Homes for Rent Await You at Eagleview Resort
Eagleview Resort offers high quality holiday homes for rent, ranging from 2 to 4 bedrooms in secluded bush settings that offer complete privacy.
- Widely spaced apart on blocks of land ranging from 1.5 to 11 acres, the lodges offer complete privacy with hot spa facilities – making them an ideal holiday homes rental proposition for couples, families, business getaways or for small groups of friends.
- All the lodges have well appointed kitchens with outside gas fired BBQ facilities. Our lodges are fully furnished with linen, towels, guest consumables, tea and coffee, cooking oils and ample supplies of firewood.
- Each lodge has its own slow combustion wood heater providing a cosy warmth in winter – the perfect opportunity to snuggle up by the fire. In summer you can enjoy our year round air-conditioning or simply sit on your verandah to soak up the perennial breeze of the mountains.
- All lodges offer TV, DVD and music facilities.
- Of course here at Eagleview, we know you may want to do absolutely nothing save choosing the wine for dinner, or waiting for your next massage ( you can book one in your room!).
- On the other hand, you may wish to do absolutely everything, and as the ultimate Holiday Home Rental facility, you have a wide selection of activities from which to choose.
- For those seeking adventure, the retreat has two walking trails, one winds through the rainforest and the other more challenging trail winds along the escarpment.
- Both trails require a modest degree of fitness – but we guarantee it is worth the walk, and that you will run into our friendly kangaroos, wallaroos, king parrots, crimson rosellas, an echidna or wombat.
- If you’re looking for other ways to burn up some energy, try out our exercise facilities, children’s playground, table tennis, tennis court, yabby lagoon or Goonarook Lagoon.
- Or why not go swimming in the pool, trail bike riding (bikes not supplied) 4WD driving or just enjoy the lazy, hazy days of summer with a picnic basket. All these options are available to you when you book one of our splendid holiday homes for rent.
- If you’re looking for something further afield, Goonarook Lagoon provides fresh water swimming, kayaking ( kayaks not supplied) along with BBQ picnic facilities.
- For foodies, there are half a dozen dining options nearby offering good value including the Flying Duck Cafe, The Farmers Rest Hotel, The Beatty Hotel (Gresford), Yabbies Restaurant(Paterson) and of course the Resort’s own Bistro Restaurant.
- Visitors who wish to visit the major wineries for a day tour can drive or catch a mini bus run by the Cheers Bus and others who pick up and drop off from the Resort. The tours take you to the wineries and to attend various evening concerts and operas that are held in Hope Estate and the other Hunter Valley wineries from time to time.
Booking and enquiries:
02 9980 1307 / 0407 922 firstname.lastname@example.org
Eaglereach Highland Park, Vacy NSW 2421.